Living in the suburbs can prove quite boring sometimes. However, some of the newer suburbs now designed to be more welcoming for families and residents with attractive outdoors recreational park areas, incorporated in the estates. Doreen, an outer suburb of Melbourne city, Australia is one such suburb.
An artificial pond with walking trails, bridges and playgrounds make an attractive and relaxing outdoors area for suburban residents to enjoy a picnic in the park, a morning or evening stroll at Doreen.
The pond,a feature of the recreational park area, frequented by a large variety of bird life includes a family of black swans. The parent birds have returned every year for the past three years to breed and rear their young.
This picture post shared in Thursday Photo Challenge – for fun and learning.
- Birdwatching-Blue-winged Kookaburra
- A family of Black Swans
- Wild Birds Eurasian Coot
- Greensborough Victoria a pleasant place to visit
- Flinders Street Station Melbourne City
- My Favourite Places to Visit Despite the Melbourne Weather
- Skydeck 88 Experience
- Melbourne Attractions
- The Melbourne Zoo
- Places to visit-Melbourne City Australia
- Melbourne City Tours
- Titanic-The Artefact Exhibition at Melbourne Museum