Thursday Challenge – MODERN (Contemporary, Fashionable, Architecture, Interiors, Advanced, Cool,…)
My thoughts on Federation Square – it is probably classed as modern contemporary architecture? Not my favorite buildings, interesting, but I prefer classical architecture. From the air they resemble army bunkers with camouflage. I have visited Melbourne a few times now and the design still holds little appeal for me.
This picture post shared in the Thursday Photo Challenge – for fun and learning.
- Hard marble stairs-amazing carvings
- Thursday Challenge outdoors – parkstrailsriversplaygrounds
- Carnaval of flowers – Hibiscus,Lily and roses
- A family of Black Swans
- Wild Birds Eurasian Coot
- Greensborough Victoria a pleasant place to visit
- Discover China the Forbidden City Beijing