Thursday challenge – BLUE (Sky, Flowers, Hair, Water, Clothing, Vehicles, Houses,…)
Blue sky, ocean water of incredible hues, barely a cloud in an endless blue sky, this is Townsville, 365 day of the year. Houses upon houses in a growing populace. A triage of botanical gardens with lush green lawns, palms, tropical trees and plants. The Strand Promenade and water park, children’s playgrounds and white sandy beaches. A family city, so many free activities to enjoy. Don’t forget Riverway with three lagoons for swimming, pathway circuit along the river for pedestrians and cyclists, plus barbecues under shady trees or trellises. Not forgetting magical Magnetic Island, our own island just a 20 minute ferry ride.
An idealistic life style. Just love the blue ocean water and endless blue sky.
This picture post shared in the Thursday Photo Challenge – for fun and learning.
- rain rain cloud umbrella splashing water dripping flowing
- Federation Square-modern contemporary architecture
- Hard marble stairs-amazing carvings
- Thursday Challenge outdoors – parkstrailsriversplaygrounds
- Carnaval of flowers – Hibiscus,Lily and roses
- A family of Black Swans
- Wild Birds Eurasian Coot
- Greensborough Victoria a pleasant place to visit
- Discover China the Forbidden City Beijing